Astec Agencies Limited - Taiwan Branch
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Advanced power electronics design experience with demonstrated ability to meet difficult design
- Thorough knowledge & extensive experience with circuit simulation and analysis
- Apply creative thinking, analysis & judgement to propose innovative solutions to technical problems
- Ability to provide clearly understood documentation of work & ability to present results to cross-functional teams
- Capable of interfacing with customers on technology topics
- Works closely with venders on new component development & evaluation
- Represent Taiwan Advanced Engineering team at events such as trade shows and industry conferences
- Identify opportunities for learning and development to ensure skill set meets evolving requirements
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical/Power Electronic Engineering
- 5 years and above related working experience in switched mode power supply development
- Expertise in power electronic / circuit simulation/ firmware design
- Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate in English
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Agencies Limited – Taiwan Branch via email to HR-Taiwan@artesyn.com or you may contact +886 2 8752 2959 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: AE/TW
Date: October 5, 2018