Product Marketing Manager (Industrial/Medical Standard Products)
Reports to: Director, Product Marketing
Location: San Jose, CA; or Tempe, AZ; or Eden Prairie, MN
The Embedded Power business within Artesyn Embedded Technologies is one of the world’s largest power supply companies within the industry and a market leader in standard AC and DC power conversion products. Artesyn is currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager for Industrial/Medical Standard Products working out of our global headquarters in Tempe, AZ.
The Product Marketing Manager is a global position reporting directly to the Director, Product Marketing, and will:
- Manage AC-DC Standard Product Lines focused on the Industrial, Medical and Standard Distribution product segment of Artesyn’s power conversion business; and
- Assist on all product definition, pricing and engineering portfolio management
A self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to empower and motivate others.
- Provide input on the strategy for growth within the Industrial/Medical segment
- Assist in developing roadmaps, platforms, and software tools for next generation standard products; ensure product roadmaps align with customer needs
- Provide product training for Field Application Engineers and Distribution/Rep Channel Partners
- Maintain input for software tools required for pricing and configuration of all modular products
- Assist in outbound marketing communications strategy
- Understand competitive landscape and provide pricing direction for all distribution and direct Industrial/Medical customers
Strategic Agility, Business Acumen, Customer focus, Drive for and Deliver Results, Problem Solving, Creativity, Communications Skills.
30-40% of the time, including outside of the United States. Depending upon location, may require extensive travel to Tempe, AZ initially for training.
A 4-year bachelors’ degree from an accredited institution in the U.S. or a comparable foreign university in business, engineering or a related field. Minimum of 8 years’ related experience, including customer-facing with a broad customer base. Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to converse technically with customers and internal engineering groups. Experience using PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
In addition experience with the following is desirable:
- 3 years’ experience with power conversion or similar embedded power electronics products (using standard or modified standard platforms).
- Versed in Network and Internet Connectivity used for on-line power supply control and monitoring
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job, and may change at any time with our without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Start Date: June 2019
Artesyn is an equal opportunity employer. It will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor made unlawful by applicable laws and regulations. It is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.