We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Lead cross-functional communication between project teams and customers.
- Collaborate and facilitate communication across engineering, operations, marketing and customers to meet very aggressive cost, schedule, and quality goals.
- Identify risks during NPI and lead team to develop mitigation plan.
- Understand technical issues and drive them to closure by bringing together key stakeholders for decision making.
- Effective communicators on all levels. Understand and review technical issues with engineering as well as escalate and communicate effectively with senior management internally and externally.
- Excellent communication, organization and leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (Mandarin & English) with the ability to preset to management.
- With leadership to drive cross function team to complete every activity.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity.
- Must be analytical, detail and result oriented.
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience.
- Ability to comprehend, communicate and manage complex tradeoffs.
- Be able to work independently under high pressure and tight schedule.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- 2+ years of project management experience.
- Technical expertise and prior operation experience is a plus.
- EE or ME background.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: email@example.com or you may contact 0760-88923578-8547 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: PM/LD
Date: June 14, 2018