Senior Component Engineer
Astec Agencies Limited - Taiwan Branch
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Work with Design Engineering and suppliers (PML) to solve the component selection process and develop standards and practices to avoid single source at NPI stage
- Bill Of Material (BOM) reviewed to sub-assembly level and specifying the equivalent components
- Work with other site component engineers to ensure the use of high quality, high reliability, cost effective components in NPI projects
- Participates in design reviews for the purpose of component selection and standardization
- Cost Analysis for components used and selected for NPI programs
- Work with customer on design-in activities
- Manage the product change notifications (PCN) in maintenance phase
- Initiate, track and review with suppliers the components documentation, including Datasheet, Material Declaration and Reliability Report
- Risk Management. Alert of Obsolete or Change of Cost Effectively because of EOL or PCN notice
- Manage the component database IPRO
- Maintains the classification data and the current descriptions to the standard format
- Prepare and control the IPN booking & Component End of Life (EOL) follow up activity
- Bachelor Degree or above in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Experienced with power electronics
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate in English
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Agencies Limited – Taiwan Branch via email to HR-Taiwan@artesyn.com or you may contact +886 2 8752 2959 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: SCE/TW
Date: October 5, 2018