Senior Engineer (EMC)
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Perform Reliability, Environment & Mechanical tests.
- Conduct EMI and EMS test (Including Radiated and Conductive Emission, Flicker, Surge, ESD, EFT), review data and result, complete test reports.
- Communicate with Design & FA team to resolve test issues.
- Perform custom reliability tests and data analysis.
- Review corrective actions and verify design performance.
- Supervise junior test staff and follow up technical issue quickly.
- Willing to work at nightshift & weekend per project requirement.
- Follow other works assigned by his supervisor.
- Good communication Skills, CET 4 or above.
- Bachelor holder or above in Electronic.
- 5 years or above working or testing experience in Power Supply industry.
- Knows SMPS, power circuits, EMC test equipment.
- Familiar with the test standards and test set-up, procedure.
- Good English and works independently.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: SRE/CDE
Date: June 14, 2018