Senior Engineer, Sustaining
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Discuss proposals with customers / FAE / Marketing.
- Product trouble shooting / failure analysis on Power Supply Units.
- Preparation of engineering document including BOM, schematic & test report, FA report, etc.
- On site factory/ customer support.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor as needed.
- College degree or above, Electrical/Power Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- With minimum 6 years' working experience in Switched Mode Power Supply development.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in power supply product.
- Good understanding of power electronics in design.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good in written and reading English are required.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Limited via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: SES/CDE
Date: June 27, 2018