100 Watt (20 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The SIL20C2 series 20 amp high density non-isolated DC-DC converter is designed for cost- and space-sensitive applications. It accepts a wide range 4.5 to 13.8 Vdc input and provides an output that is adjustable from 0.59 to 5.1 Vdc to accommodate a wide variety of silicon power needs. Rated at 100 watts, the converter has a typical efficiency of 93%. Standard features include remote sense, remote On/Off and remote ‘power good’ indication.
SIL20C series converters offer a choice of through-hole horizontal and through-hole vertical mounting.
4.5 V to 13.8 V
0.59 V ～ 5.1 V
サイズ(L x W x H)：
1.200" x 0.610" x 0.482"
0 to +70°C
- Input Range: 4.5 to 13.8 VDC
- Wide Output Trim: 0.59 to 5.1 VDC
- Wide input voltage range: 4.5 to 13.8Vdc
- Wide output voltage trim / adjustability: 0.59 to 5.1Vdc
- High Efficiency up to 93%
- Remote on/off
- Remote sense
- Excellent transient response
- Current sink capability for termination applications
- No added input or output capacitors needed for ripple capability or stability