275 Watt (50 Amp) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The PTH12040 series non-isolated DC-DC converter complies with the Point-of-Load Alliance (POLA) standard. It offers some of the most advanced POL functions in the industry, including Auto-Track™ sequencing for controlled power-up/power-down of complex semiconductor devices such as DSPs, FPGAs and ASICs, and voltage margining. Standard features include pre-bias startup, programmable input undervoltage lockout, differential remote sense, remote On/Off and auto resetting short-circuit protection.
PTH12040 series converters have an input voltage range of 8 to 14Vdc and an output voltage that can be trimmed from 0.8 to 5.5 Vdc to meet a wide variety of semiconductor power needs. Rated at 275 watts, the converters offer up to 93% efficiency and can deliver up to 50 amps. Available in through-hole horizontal mount and surface-mount versions, they have a small 1 x 2 inch (26.5 x 52 mm) footprint and an installed height of just 0.35 inch (9 mm).
Auto-Track™ is a trademark of Texas Instruments
8 V to 14 V
0.8 V ～ 5.5 V
サイズ(L x W x H)：
2.050" x 1.050" x 0.360"
-40°C to +85°C
- Input voltage range: 8 - 14 Vdc
- Input standby current: 35 mA typ.
- Voltage adjustability: 0.8 - 5.5 Vdc
- Ripple and noise: 20 MHz bandwidth; 15 mV typ.
- Efficiency: 96% max
- 50 A output current
- 12 V input voltage (8 Vdc to 14 Vdc)
- Wide-output voltage adjust (0.8 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc)
- Auto-track™ sequencing
- Margin up/down controls
- Efficiencies up 96%
- Output ON/OFF inhibit
- Differential remote sense
- Programmable Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Point-of-Load-Alliance (POLA) compatible
- Available RoHS compliant