1200 Watt Front End AC-DC Power Supplies
The DS1200 series is Artesyn Embedded Power' highest power, highest density bulk front end AC-DC power supply in the industry standard 1U x 2U form factor. It accepts a wide range 90–264 Vac input and provides a main 12 V output plus a 3.3 V or optional 5.5 V standby output. Rated at 1,100 watts, it has a high half-load efficiency of 91%. Housed in an industry standard 1U x 2U rack-mounting package, the power supply is designed for servers and similar space-constrained applications. This series comes in two airflow versions – dc-connector to ac-connector and vice versa.
The main 12 V output can deliver up to 100 amps and stays within regulation down to zero load, making it perfect for feeding downstream DC-DC converters in systems that use distributed power architectures (DPA). Standard features include active current sharing, internal ORing FETs and an EEPROM for storing service data to facilitate efficient field replacement. The DS1200 power supply is hot pluggable and ideal for fault tolerant and N+1 redundant applications.
This digitally-controlled power supply is PMBus™ compliant. A built-in I2C serial interface allows set-up, monitoring and control to be performed using Artesyn Embedded Power' universal PMBus graphical user interface.
Universal PMBus GUI Software Package
90 V to 264 V
サイズ(L x W x H)：
11.000" x 3.200" x 1.570"
-10°C to +50°C
- Efficiency: > 91% typ at 50% load
- Power Factor: 0.99 typ
- Inrush Current: 55A max
- Leakage Current: 1.40 mA @ 240 VAC
- Conducted & Radiated EMI: FCC Subpart J EN55022 Class B
- Input Range (1000W): 90-264 VAC
- Input Range (1200W): 180-264 VAC
- Over Voltage: 13.2 - 14.4 VDC main; 3.76 - 4.3 VDC Standby
- Standby: 3.3 V @ 6 A or 5.0 V @ 4 A
- Adjustment Range: +/-10% through PMBus only
- Overall Regulation: +/-5% both main and standby
- Over Current: Fold back then latch off if over 1 sec
- Main DC Voltage (Low Line): +12 V @ 81.6 A
- Hold up Time: 20 mSec min.
- Main DC Voltage (High Line): +12 V @ 100 A
- Standard 1U x 2U form factor
- High Density 21.71 Watts/cu-in
- +12 Vdc Output
- +3.3 or 5.0 Vdc stand-by
- No Minimum load required
- Hot-plug operation
- N+1 Redundant
- Internal OR'ing FET's
- Active current sharing
- Built-in "Smart" fan
- INTEL, SSI std. logic timing
- EEPROM for FRU data
- PMBus compliant
- Full Digital Control