ERM50 Low input range Series
50 Watt DC-DC Converters (Low Input Models)
The ERM50 series high performance 50 watt isolated DC-DC converter modules are designed specifically for railway applications. The low input versions feature a 43 to 101 Vdc input that complies with the European EN50155 standard for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock. There is a choice of four single output models, offering voltages of 5 V, 12 V, 15 V or 24 V.
Fully encapsulated in a metal case with an isolated baseplate, the converters have an industry-standard 2.28 x 1.45 inch (57.9 x 36.8mm) quarter-brick footprint and a height of just 0.5 inch (12.7 mm). Reinforced insulation rated at 3000 Vac rms and high EMI immunity qualifies these converters for many demanding applications in railway and other transportation systems.
Advanced circuit topology provides up to 92% efficiency and allows the converters to accommodate ambient operating temperatures as high as 85˚C with suitable derating. An optional heatsink is available. Further features include differential remote sense, remote On/Off and undervoltage shutdown, as well as overload and short-circuit protection.
43 V to 101 V
5 V ～ 24 V
サイズ(L x W x H)：
2.280" x 1.450" x 0.500"
-40 °C to +85°C
- Input range: 43 - 101 Vdc;
- Efficiency: 92% @ 12 Vo
- isolation voltage: 3000Vac
- Voltage tolerance: ±1.0%
- Noise/ripple: 24V model: 150mV, other models: 100mV
- Overload protection: 150% typ of Io max, hiccup
- Insulation resistance:: 1000Mohm
- Insulation capacitance:: 3000pF
- Switching frequency: 320 KHz
- Mechanical : baseplate 1/4 brick encapsulated
- Small 57.9 x 36.8 x12.7 mm package
- Input Range 43 - 101 Vdc
- High Efficiency up to 92%
- No Minimum Load Requirement
- Operating Temp. Range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Reinforced Insulation 3000 VACrms
- Under-Voltage Shutdown
- Remote On/Off
- Metal Case with Isolated
- Baseplate Vibration and Thermal Shock to EN61373
- Safety meets EN60950-1 and Railway Standard EN50155 and EN50121-3-2