300W Digital Interface 1/8th Brick
The ADO300 series eighth-brick isolated DC-DC converters provides a single fully regulated at 3.3V , 5V or 12 V output. Rated at 300 watts, these converters can deliver up to 300W power and have no minimum load requirement. They have an input voltage range of 36 to 75 V and are primarily designed for use with standard 48 V supplies in computing and server applications, as well as regulated 48V supplies in communications equipment.
ADO300 series converters have both a digital interface version and an analogue interface version that both follow the industry standard DOSA footprint. The digital interface version allows communication to the converter via a PMBus command protocol with control and monitoring functions for voltage, current, temperature and the setting and reporting of fault conditions. Standard analogue control features include output voltage trim and remote on/off functions.
ADO300 series converters have an ultra high efficiency of typically 95.2%(12V variant ) at full load and can operate over an ambient temperature range of -40 to +85˚C, making them an ideal choice for the isolated converter in a distributed power architecture supplying power to non-isolated converters. Their open-frame design is optimized for forced air or conduction cooling and an aluminium baseplate option is available for enhanced thermal performance. The conversion technology employs 150 kHz fixed frequency switching to help minimize external EMI filtering requirements.
Standard features protection features are input undervoltage, overvoltage lockout, output overvoltage, output overcurrent and overtemperature conditions. ADO300 series converters have an enhanced pre-bias start-up capability and for high current applications two converters can be connected in parallel, automatically using the droop method of current sharing.
ADO300 series converters are low profile units that are ideal for systems with demanding inter-board spacing requirements; the open-frame models have an installed height of 0.43 inch (11 mm), while the baseplate versions require 0.52 inch (13.3 mm).
Universal PMBus GUI Software Package
36 V to 75 V
3.3 V ～ 12 V
サイズ(L x W x H)：
2.300" x 0.900" x 0.400"
-40 °C to +85 °C
- Logic Control
- Input voltage: 36V - 75Vdc
- Output voltage: 12 Volts
- Output current: 26 Amps
- Output voltage: 3.3 Volts
- Output current: 60 Amps
- Output voltage: 5 Volts
- Output current: 60 Amps
- logic control - analogue: Positive or Negative enable
- logic control - digital: PMBus compatible interface
- Isolation: 1500Vdc
- insulation: Basic insulation
- Mechanical footprint - analogue: standard 8-pin 1/8 brick DOSA compatible
- Mechanical footprint - digital: PMBus interface DOSA compatible
- mechanical outline: standard 1/4 brick
- Mechanical: Open frame or baseplate construction
- 300 W continuous power
- Ultra high efficiency 95% @ 60% load
- 36 - 75 Vdc Telecom input range
- Baseplate version for contact cooling or heatsink mounting
- Parallel and Droop current sharing
- Remote output sense
- Fully regulated output voltage
- No minimum load requirement
- Remote control function
- Low ripple and noise
- Fixed switching frequency
- High capacitive load capability
- Pre-bias start-up capability
- Excellent thermal performance
- High reliability
- RoHS 6 compliant
- UL94 V-0 materials
- Two-year warranty (consult factory for extended terms)