Leading Engineer, Firmware
Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
We are the world's largest merchant power supply manufacturer with significant presence in the Far East, Europe and USA. We are now inviting applications from high-calibre candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Manage/lead a team of engineers.
- Handle and closely monitor design projects, ensure quality and on time deliverables.
- Ensure projects are well documented and traceably.
- Handles Request for Quotation activities – provide firmware development related inputs.
- Supervise and appraisal of subordinates.
- Explore/Investigate/apply new/emerging codes/algorithm/tools.
- Provide technical support/guidance to firmware/software engineers
- Create new digital control platform for different topology.
- Master Degree in Electronic/Process control/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years firmware/software hand-on coding experience.
- Minimum 2 year working experience in supervisory position.
- Knowledge in Embedded Controller and Digital Signal Processor required.
- Proficient in popular embedded control languages such as “C” and assembly languages.
- Proficient in popular development environment and debugging techniques.
- Sound knowledge on control theory important.
- Experience in real –time operating system an advantage.
- Hardware and peripherals design knowledge/experience.
- Have experience on CMMI will be advantage.
- Good writing and speaking in English/Chinese.
- Good communication skills.
We offer 5-DAY WORK WEEK plus competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including contact phone number, current and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, Astec Power Supply (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd via email to AstecpowerHR@artesyn.com or you may contact (0755) 2750 6668 for queries.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Reference code: LEF/CDE
Date: April 4, 2019